Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Further Replies, Responses, and Comments

Wes Brown, over at the Journal of the American Bull Moose wrote a good reply to my response to his article, which in turn was, one could say, an unintentional response to my first post here.  I responded to him via email, which the editors of JABM included with Wes's article.

The exchange can be found here:  http://americanbullmoose.com/content/?p=389

To recap:

  1. I posted an article on this blog, stating a case for President Obama deserving the Nobel Peace Prize.
  2. Wes Brown wrote his own article, on the JABM (unaware of my article, but stating many of the things I was trying to argue against), stating a case for President Obama not deserving the Nobel Prize.
  3. I replied here.
  4. Mr. Brown responded to the arguments in my follow-up post, with a second article on JABM.  JABM included my counterargument, in its posting of Wes's article.  That two-part exchange can be read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment